The food industry is a naturally demanding sector where the regulations in force are strong.
NEU-JKF Fevi brings its know-how and experience from the design stage, making it possible to offer the fan that meets the desired aeraulic performance.
Standards are very present in this sector. The design of our fans takes into account all of these regulations to fully meet the needs they require. Among others:
- Sealing of welds,
- Choice of materials according to the environment in which they are found: stainless steels, specific coatings ...
- Methodology during manufacturing: quality of welds, passivation on stainless steels ...
- IP class (for electrical equipment)
- Fire resistance for some fume extraction applications on kitchen hoods, etc.
We take into account the three main types of food environment:
- Humidity: all of our products meet the requirements of non-toxicity, compatibility and non-absorption of materials.
- Hot atmosphere: control of hygiene problems and expansion constraints.
- Cold atmosphere: corrosion, resistance of accessories to variations in resistant mechanical torques.
Food industry requires a specific selection of accessories that are fitted to the fans:
- Grease type
- Bearings (maintenance free)
- Resistance to significant temperature variations
- IP coating and sealing class
Other technological choices are possible. The NEU-JKF Fevi teams remain at your disposal to offer you the appropriate solution.
Please upgrade your browser
Our website has detected that you are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to visit the website.