Designed for the specific conditions of heavy industry, NEU-JKF Fevi fans, efficient and reliable, respond to all the issues of the metal fabrication processes.
NEU-JKF Fevi designs fans well suited to the different manufacturing processes in the iron and steel indutry:
- Gas Treatment Center (GTC)
- Continuous galvanizing line (CGL)
- Heat treatment line (CAL)
- Cooling section (ACS)
- HNx rapid cooling section (RCS)
- Jet cooler - Incinerator (smoke extraction)
- Continuous annealing section (CAL)
And many others (dilution, combustion, reinjection, recirculation, treatment of cathodes, draft, fumes treatment...)
NEU-JKF Fevi has the appropriate materials and accessories to meet the requirement of the metal industry:
- Tight construction (HNX fans)
- Reinforced sealing at the shaftways
- All types of steel and stainless steel including Duplex
- Special steels (Inconel, Hastelloy ...)
- Abrasion protection plates (Castolin, Produr, Triten ...)
- Design on stanchions for high temperature applications
NEU-JKF Fevi fans are designed to be 100% tight in order to convey a fluid with a high H2 content. The safety of the installation and of the operators is guaranteed.
Mounted on candles, to control expansion phenomena and protect the shaft line.
Continuous operation at very high temperature, up to 800 ° C.
For an easier access to the rotor and volute, NEU-JKF Fevi offers an innovative design for moving the entire shaft line + motor. This sliding pedestal allows in particular regular maintenance of the wheel avoiding the disassembly of the upstream and downstream ducts.
LD Beausoleil / 40 Rue Marie Harel
14290 La Vespière
Please upgrade your browser
Our website has detected that you are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to visit the website.